We can often complete simple requests in under an hour, there are several links on the Hostwinds website to open the ticket window, but the easiest access is on our Home Page. If you are a current Hostwinds client, you’ll need to login to your account before you can submit a ticket to Technical support, Sales or Billing. If you’re a new client, you can reach out to our sales team via support ticket for detailed orders, questions or additional help through the link above.
- Please sign into your Hostwinds Account HERE.
- Select Submit a ticket from the top of the Hostwinds page:
- At the Open Ticket page, select the department that you need to reach out to:
- You’ll be prompted to enter your login credentials:
- Select your product in which you are having issues with:
- The second drop down will help our technicians narrow down the issue:
- The third drop down will help our technicians by further narrowing down the issue to a specific system/service/application. In some case, you may see links to our Knowledge Base relating to the issue. These articles and guides can save you quite a bit of time:
- If your issue isn’t on the list, select Other, here you can add all the ticket add the subject of your message, and include any error codes or the exact steps you take to get the error code.
- Simply select Submit Ticket from this point, and our technicians will review your request and begin processing the ticket. If they need any more details, they’ll reply to the ticket. Each time a technician replies to a ticket, a copy of that message is sent to your email to notify you if we need more data/input or permission on your part to make a change.