How do I set the correct A record for my domain?
You can set your A record by following the steps below in WHM. Please note that the domains nameservers will need to be pointing to the server that is used to complete the steps below.
- Login to WHM
- Locate DNS Functions
- This can be found quickly by using the search bar and searching for DNS
- Edit DNS Zone
- Select the correct DNS Zone
- Click the Edit button
- Go to the bottom where it says Add New Entries…
- Choose “A” in the dropdown box
- Enter the name you want on the left
- Enter the IP on the right
- Click Save
Instructions for setting A records at the domains registrar can vary so you’ll need to check with them.