Read through the following guide to learn how to install IIS on your Windows server.
- Open the Server Manager from the taskbar
- Right click on Roles and select Add Role
- Click Next on the Before you begin page
- Check Web Server (IIS) box and click Next
- Continue clicking Next until installation is finished
Success!! Once installation is completed you’ll have a default website setup. These files will allow you to manage the website.
Note: The default document root is c:inetpubwwwroot. Place all your web files in this directory folder.