How Do I Connect my VPN on Windows?
You can connect your VPN on windows by following the steps outlined below. You should have already received an email containing your username and password. Keep this in safe place to refer to when needed.
The email should also have a link to download our VPN Client Launcher. If not, you can download it here.
Note: You may get a warning the file is unsafe, asking if you’d like to keep it. Select Keep it.
- Once it’s downloaded, run the installer and it should make a shortcut on your desktop
- You’ll need Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 to install the VPN
- Double click the launcher to open it
- You’ll now need to install the TAP-Windows Device when it prompts you to do so (Leave the settings how they are)
- The launcher should open and update if needed
- You’ll be presented with the login screen (Login with the information that was sent in the email)
- Now click the red lock icon to connect
Once connected the lock will turn green and you’re done!